Supermicro® Total Solution for SUSE OpenStack Cloud
Your business needs the flexibility to respond quickly and easily to new demands. SUSE OpenStack Cloud, the first enterprise-ready OpenStack distribution gives you just that. SUSE OpenStack Cloud on Supermicro hardware provides the ideal platform for increased innovation, while helping you control and reduce costs.
This solution is built and validated with Supermicro SuperServers, SuperStorage systems, and Supermicro Ethernet switches that are optimized for performance and designed to provide the highest levels of reliability, quality and scalability.
SUSE OpenStack Cloud delivers enterprise-ready technology for building Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) private clouds, giving you access to automated pools of IT resources to efficiently develop and run applications and workloads in your data center. SUSE OpenStack Cloud closely integrates with SUSE Enterprise Storage, powered by Ceph, for highly scalable and resilient software-defined storage capabilities.
Supermicro SUSE OpenStack Cloud Certified Platforms
Combine OpenStack agility with Enterprise reliability on the most trusted hardware for building your next cloud.
- Validated reference architectures
- Certified components
- Streamlined installation process
- Reliable and production-ready
- Scale out – One rack to many racks
- Greenest Servers for the Cloud – Save hundreds of dollars per server
- Lowest Cost – Best Performance / Watt / $ / ft²
- Based on the lastest OpenStack release
- Supports latest SUSE Linux Enterprise Server edition and service packs
Enterprise support for OpenStack is provided by SUSE in partnership with Supermicro where customers gain access to a global pool of knowledge and expertise. The partnership offers:
- Support – With more than 25 years of experience, SUSE and Supermicro will deliver the support you need
- Consulting – SUSE experts and partners will help you implement your Enterprise Linux solution more quickly and efficiently
- Training – Whether you prefer scheduled learning with a live experienced instructor who can answer your questions, or you need an eLearning solution so you can learn on the go, SUSE has a training option to fit your needs and your schedule.