NVIDIA® Virtual GPU Solutions
Supermicro has developed a line of fully configured GPU server solutions to address the rapidly growing Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) market. These solutions include a Supermicro 1U, 2U, FatTwin™, or 4U Tower SuperServer® configured with 2x Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4/v3 CPUs, up to 3TB ECC DDR4-2400MHz memory in 24 DIMM slots per node, and NVIDIA® Tesla® GPUs based on the Volta, Pascal, and Maxwell architectures which deliver best-in-class virtual desktop experience to users anytime and anywhere.
VDI has become increasingly popular with the broadened availability of mobile broadband, higher bandwidth, more compute power in modern mobile devices, higher display resolutions and a trend of BYOD within enterprises. NVIDIA virtual GPU software runs on NVIDIA® Tesla® GPUs and is based on NVIDIA Volta, NVIDIA Pascal™, and NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU architectures.
- Best Windows 10 VDI user Experience. E-Book Download
- Live Migration. Ensure continuous uptime by migrating live, GPU-accelerated VMs, with no impact to the user and no loss of data.
- Simplified Deployment. Easily understand GPU utilization during the assessment and proof-of-concept phase and ensure an optimized user experience from day one.
- Multiple Monitor. Support multiple HD displays and up to two 4K-resolution displays to expand your workspace, enhance multi-tasking, and increase productivity.
- Native-PC Experience. Utilize NVIDIA GRID software with Tesla GPUs to deliver responsive, virtual workspaces that perform like native PCs to every user.
- Linux OS Applications. Deliver the benefits of like-native performance of VDI environments to software developers and EDA designers that rely on a Linux-based development environment.