Media Alert: Supermicro Announces its 5G Live Forum
On May 6, 2020, Supermicro will present its first 5G Live Forum. This online event focuses on bringing together key technologists from Supermicro, its partners, and leading international telecom providers to present and discuss the latest solutions and innovations in telecommunications infrastructure from the Edge to the Cloud. Confirmed participants include Intel, Telefónica, and T-Systems (a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom).
What: Supermicro 5G Live Forum
Where: This is a digital-only event – it will include presentations,demos, and panel discussions, as well as in-depth breakout sessions and live Q&A.
When: Beginning May 6, 2020. All sessions and information will remain live for a year.
Who: Executives from Intel, Telefónica, and T-Systems.
Attendees will have an opportunity to post questions to Supermicro product experts and solution partners in our virtual environment.
Session highlights include:
- Opening 5G Forum Welcome and Keynote (Supermicro and Intel)
- Partner Showcase: T-Systems EdgAIR Collaboration
- Partner Showcase: Telefónica Open RAN Initiative
- Supermicro Solutions for the Micro Data Center
- Technology breakout sessions:
- 5G Core Terabit Traffic Solution
- O-RAN Solution for 5G
- Smart Edge and CERA for Advanced MEC
Please click here for more information and to register.