Microsoft Azure Stack HCI Solutions from Supermicro
Supermicro is now offering Microsoft Azure Stack HCI solutions that are built on Supermicro’s industry leading X11 NVMe/All-flash/Hybrid systems and Microsoft’s latest Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) features in Windows Server 2019*.
Azure Stack HCI is a perfect hyper-converged solution for customers who plan to replace aging servers, and who wish to run virtual machines on-premises while gaining the benefits of easy access to Azure services such as VM backup, cloud-based monitoring, site recovery and etc.
*For Supermicro's Windows Server 2016 based HCI solutions, please refer to the WSSD solutions page.
Microsoft Azure Stack HCI solutions from Supermicro provide the following benefits:
- Performance: Industry-leading performance delivered by pre-validated Supermicro X11 systems, with improved max capacity and storage performance in Windows Server 2019
- Features: Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) with the same Hyper-V based Software-defined compute, storage and networking capabilities as for Azure Stack
- Flexibility: Support NVMe, SSD, HDD and multiple drive type combinations for customers' different performance and capacity needs
- Scalability: High availability cluster; it is easy to scale out from 2 nodes up to 16 nodes or to add additional drives to existing nodes
- Hybrid capabilities: Built-in Azure hybrid services in Windows Admin Center; easy integration between on-premises workloads and cloud services including Azure Site Recovery, Azure backup and more