24-小時 SuperServer® 技術支援:
請輸入 SuperServer® 的序號 (位於您 SuperServer® 機殼後方).
- 單有主機板並不能叫作 SuperServer®，他必須是除了 CPU, memory 與 HDD 以外，Supermicro 出貨前預先就安裝好的準系統。
- 24 小時技術電話服務只適用於標準保固期之內的有效的 SuperServer®。其中電話支援服務，包括電話諮詢和故障排除。如果您需要其他支援服務，請參閱 Supermicro 有限保固。
- 請注意，24 小時線上技術支援在停電，設備故障，自然災害或其他任何不可預見的情況下，可能會無預警中斷或無法接聽您的電話。
- 24 小時的 SuperServer® 技術服務除了聖誕節和元旦是全年無休。
Supermicro's 24-hour technical hotline is part of our commitment to ensure maximum system uptime for your SuperServer. Please have the following information ready when you call (or included in your e-mail) to help us better serve you.
- Name of vendor (and company name if applicable)
- System Serial Number (See our Serial Number Guide)
- Purchase date
- Owner's name and phone number
Contact Via Phone:
You may call our Server Support Department using the following numbers:
- For USA: 1-408-503-8029 (24 Hours)
- For Asia: +886-(2)-8226-3990
(9am to 6pm CST, M-F)
- For Europe: 31-73-6910055
(9am to 6pm Europe Time, M-F)
Prepare for the Call
Help us help you by having the following information and materials ready before you call: your SERVER's invoice and serial numbers; service tag number; model and model numbers; the current version of the operating system you are using; and the brand names and models of any peripheral devices (such as a modem) you are using.
Explain Your Problem to the Technician
Now you are ready to describe the problem you are having with your SERVER. Let the technician know what error message you are getting and when it occurs; what you were doing when the error occurred; and what steps you may have already taken to solve the problem.
Cooperate with the Technician to Solve Your Problem
Experience shows that most SERVER problems and errors can be corrected over the phone as a result of close cooperation between the user and the technician. Listen carefully to the technician and follow his / her suggestions.
- SuperServer is a Supermicro branded server system and not just a motherboard product only.
- 24-Hour Technical phone service is only for valid SuperServers within the manufacturer's standard warranty period.
- Please note that a response may not be guaranteed in the event of power outage, equipment failure, natural disaster or any other unforeseen circumstances that might interrupt communications.
What is a SuperServer?
A SuperServer is a trusted Supermicro motherboard and chassis professionally
pre-installed at Supermicro. Prior to shipment, it must pass a high quality control and
burn-in process. A SuperServer system is a barebones system and does not include CPUs,
memory, or hard drives. All SuperServers are FCC, CE, and UL certified.
(Please contact Supermicro sales for details.)
Please first refer to your manual for technical support details regarding your SuperServer before contacting Supermicro Tech Support.